Veolia Water Technologies South Africa
Veolia South Africa is owned by Veolia, a worldwide leading provider of environmental services focusing on waste, water and energy, present on five continents and in 88 countries.
As part of Veolia Water Technologies, Veolia South Africa draws on vast international expertise to deliver a full scope of water treatment activities, with over 350 proprietary technologies as part of its treatment portfolio.
Our solutions include:
- Potable / drinking water production
- Domestic wastewater / sewage treatment
- Seawater desalination
- Industrial process water treatment and reuse
- Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) of industrial waste
- Modular water and wastewater treatment plants
- Mine water solutions, including acid mine drainage
Send us an enquiry to see how we can optimise your water treatment application!
Aims and Objectives
Our mission is to supply holistic, innovative water and wastewater treatment solutions that benefit both the customer and the environment.
- We measure and enhance environmental and economic performance
- We help turn wastewater into a resource
- We implement energy-efficient water treatment strategies
Solutions for municipalities
We help Africa’s municipalities provide water solutions for both urban and rural areas. We supply water treatment solutions for drinking water, sewage and wastewater, re-use, sludge treatment and incineration.
In so doing, we’re helping municipalities address and overcome scare water resources and health and sanitation concerns, all the while meeting stringent environmental regulations.
Solutions for industries
We cover the complete range of water treatment needs for industries, from supplying potable water supply and wastewater treatment in remote mining camps, to helping industry achieve zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
Veolia South Africa services the following industrial markets:
Veolia Water Technologies South Africa is SABS ISO 9001:2008 compliant and all items manufactured by the company or subcontractors are inspected in accordance with approved Quality Control Plans (QCP).