OPTIMISE YOUR BOILER SYSTEM WITH LEADING WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES FROM VEOLIA. GET IN TOUCH WITH US HERE.
Optimising Boiler Water Treatment
Boiler feed water needs to be maintained at a very pure quality to ensure optimum performance, safety and cost-effectiveness of your equipment. A wide range of additives, such as oxygen scavengers, scale preventatives, alkalis and sludge conditioners, are used to control the feed water quality, but leave behind concentrated dissolved salts that need to be blown down.
Improper treatment of boiler feed water can result in overheating, failure to produce hot water or steam, a drop in the boiler flow rate, an overall loss of heat transfer efficiency and component damage.
At Veolia, our water treatment specialists work to:
- optimise TDS concentration in the make-up water
- maximise condensate return
- develop the most efficient chemical dosing regimen to optimise your entire boiler system
Packaged Water Treatment Plants For Boiler Systems
Veolia has a complete range of packaged water treatment plants for pure water production, deionisation and electrodeionisation for boiler feed water. These fully integrated treatment plants can be configured to your exact boiler requirements, and are a fast, cost-effective and convenient solution to optimise your water cycle.
Our water treatment plants include:
- Duo Eclipse: 2-Stage deionisers removing up to 98% of total dissolved solids to produce demineralised water with conductivity lower than 20 microsiemens/cm using both cation and anion-exchange resins.
- Rapide Strata™: Resin-based ion-exchange deionisers producing high purity water. This uniquely design offers savings of up to 40% on running and treatment effluent costs compared to conventional ion exchange systems.
- CEDI Systems: Post treatment to reverse osmosis systems for high-purity water through chemical-free electro-deionisation of the permeate.
- Sirion™: Reverse osmosis systems for high-purity water production, removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
- IonPRO™ LX: Reverse osmosis and CEDI technology combination plants that produce high purity water with low bacterial levels.
- Orion®: A hot water sanitisable solution providing the next generation of innovative purified water treatment systems for a range of applications.
Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals
Veolia’s Hydrex™ 1000 water treatment chemicals are specially formulated for boiler and heating applications of low, medium and high pressure boilers. This product series includes:
- Scale inhibitors
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Oxygen scavengers
- Steam and condensate treatment
- Green products
Competitively priced, and with guaranteed product quality, the Hydrex™ 1000 series is specifically designed to optimise boiler operation. These chemicals are manufactured at Veolia’s ISO-certified Hydrex™ facility in Johannesburg.