Food and beverage water treatment solutions, chemicals and technologies from Veolia enable a re-usable water supply, reduce production costs and conform to good environmental practices.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE WATER TREATMENT USES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Industrial plant water treatment for food and beverage from Veolia provides several useful advantages, and the technologies used help achieve these advantages.
Food and beverage water treatment facilitates:
- A reusable water supply, thereby reducing overall raw water intake
- Achieving ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge) for better environmental practices
- Help for manufacturers to produce quality final products by supplying high-grade potable water
- Reduced production costs and improve profits for manufacturers
- Manage waste and sludge - adding benefit by recovering resources
- Generate energy from waste and sludge
Key food and beverage water treatment technologies include:
- Membrane filtration
- Reverse osmosis
- Process water polishing
- Disinfection with chemicals and UV
- Biological treatment