Complete the enquiry form below and get additional information from shale gas process water experts.
Available shale gas water and fracking water treatment solutions:
OPUS™ high water recovery
- OPUS™: Optimised Pre-treatment and Unique Separation
- Removes free oils, hardness, metals and suspended solids
- Performs degasification, softening, filtration, RO (reverse osmosis)
- Controls biological, organic and particulate membrane fouling
- High salt and boron rejection
With OPUS™, shale gas extraction plants can recover high volumes of water with low waste volumes and energy consumption.
CoLD™ Process with Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
- Ideal for both low and high-level TDS (total dissolved solids) water
- Removes sodium, calcium chlorides, heavy metals,
- Only solid waste forms generated
Using thermal evaporation and crystallisation on flowback and process shale gas extraction water reduces the need for additional pre-treatment steps and produces minimal waste. (ZLD)
Mobile shale gas process water treatment
- Relies on Multiflo™ softening technology
- Capable of treating up to 25 000 barrels of produced frac and blowback water
- Chemical precipitation removes scaling substances such as manganese, iron, strontium, barium, magnesium and calcium.
- 10 to 20 times smaller footprint than traditional precipitation softening systems
- Containerised solutions customised to unique requirements