Benefits of Ecobatch™ in your wastewater treatment
- 5-phase operation of treatment
- Acts as activated sludge basin and final clarifier
Ecobatch™ is based on a 5-phase operation:
- Filling phase: Wastewater is delivered under alternating nitrification / denitrification conditions.
- Reaction phase: This phase of aeration is time-controlled, with a typical duration of 30 minutes. Phase may be skipped if inlet flow is high.
- Decantation phase: Sludge settles. Pumping of excess sludge can begin in the middle of this time controlled phase (typical duration is 30 - 60 minutes)
- Outlet phase: Treated water is discharged through the decanter. Pumping of excess sludge occurs throughout this phase.
- Idle phase: In this phase, there is no inlet, outlet or aeration operation. It typically lasts around 30 minutes, during which excess sludge is removed.
Ecobatch™ is suitable for all biological treatment applications is municipal or industrial wastewater. It is most suited in:
- Small or medium-sized plants
- High sludge ages
- Cold wastewater
- Flexibility demand
- Concentrated water
- Low SVI
- Easy ground's excavation.
Contact Veolia today about improving your secondary wastewater treatment with the Ecobatch™ reactor!