Benefits of using Ecodisk® in secondary wastewater treatment:
- A high-end solution with an excellent quality-price ratio
- A reliable, durable process with no risk of clogging
- Automatic adaptation to load and hydraulic variations
- Robust, high-quality stainless steel and polypropylene guarantee a long lifetime
- Low energy consumption
- No noise, visual or odour nuisances
- Modular, upgradeable process, integrates into the environment from a sustainable development standpoint.
Ecodisk® comes in two different versions:
Semi-buried version: for perfect integration into the site (Ø 2m)
Building version: installed in an existing structure.
Use Ecodisk® in secondary wastewater treatment:
- Sewage treatment for small communities or towns, base camps, caravan parks, resorts / hotels, islands, etc.
- Polishing and disinfection
- Reuse treatment for irrigation, dust suppression, toilet flushing, etc
Ecodisk® Filter for exceptional water quality
The latest generation Ecodisk® Filter process complies with the highest effluent quality standards, thanks to its secondary mechanical filtration treatment. The combination of the Ecodisk® process with a drum filter allows separation of the treated water and the sludge.
The Ecodisk® M solution is the green answer for communities that require long-term sludge storage. Ecodisk® M solution comprises:
- an Ecodisk® for the biological treatment of the water
- beds planted with reeds for sludge recovery.
A complete wastewater treatment plant, the Ecodisk® M allows small communities to guarantee high quality water treatment and the storage of the sludge produced for at least 5 years.
Contact Veolia to realise the benefits of this world-class treatment in your solution, today!