Features and benefits of our Hydrotech Drumfilters:
- Self-cleaning filter
- High filtration efficiency
- Patented, proven construction
- Modular, easy-to-maintain designs
Modular construction for simplified maintenance:
Hydrotech's unique filter panels simplify the replacement and change-out of the filter opening size. The specially designed drum is constructed in sections, each with up to 6 filter panels depending on diameter.
- The filter area ranges from 0.35 m2 (for the HDF501) to 22.5 m2
- The HDF2010 covers a 2 to < 1 000 l/s (< 3600 m3/h).
- In total there are 23 different drum filter sizes.
This Modular design facilitates simplified maintenance and makes it easy to adapt the filter to actual need of flow capacity and performance.
How it works:
- Water is filtered through the periphery of the drum
- Assisted by the filter panels' special cell structure, the particles are carefully separated from the water during backwash
- Separated solids are rinsed off the filter cloth into the solids collection trough and discharged
(Backwash of the filter is only required according the loading of particles)
Contact Veolia today to enquire about a Hydrotech Drumfilter solution for your plant!