Multiflo™ offers numerous operational benefits, including:
- A small footprint
- Low sensitivity to operational upsets and stop / start conditions
- A low concentration of suspended solids in treated water
- A high concentration of suspended solids (calcium carbonate) in the generated sludge
- Lower capital and operational costs when compared to conventional clarifiers.
Use Multiflo™ to treat any kind of water!
Ideal for small to large-sized plants, treating any kind of water and pollutant, the Multiflo™ series includes:
- Multiflo™ is an efficient process for removing Total Suspended Solids (TSS), colour, algae and heavy metal co-precipitates for drinking water production.
- Multiflo™ is suitable for treating water with an average- to high-turbidity level (10 - 4 000 mg /l TSS) and produces water with a turbidity of less than 3 NTU, depending on the raw water characteristics.
- Multiflo™ Softening: the Multiflo™ clarifier can be used as a softening process, with the adding of lime or soda chemicals. This process is able to produce high concentration sludge, in the range of 60 to 100 g/l. Read more about this in the Durban - WWTP project.
- Multiflo™ Carb with the use of PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon), Multiflo™ Carb is a polishing process capable to remove pesticides, organic matters and new emerging pollutants.
Contact Veolia today to enquire about a Multiflo™ solution for your plant!