water treatment services for your plant
We offer the complete range of services, tailored to your needs:
Operations & Maintenance
Veolia Water Technologies can manage the day-to-day responsibility of meeting your water treatment standards through operations & maintenance services according to your specific treatment requirements.
Our skilled operations & maintenance teams can deliver tailored service contracts for your plant:
- Technical assistance
- Operation without maintenance
- Planned maintenance without operation
- Operation and maintenance
- Build, own, operate
Hydrex™ Water Treatment Chemicals
Veolia manufactures the complete range of water treatment chemicals at our state-of-the-art chemical manufacturing facility in Johannesburg. With over 400 formulae available, the Hydrex™ helps improve the performance, quality and safety of any water cycle.
The Hydrex™ chemicals range includes:
- Boiler water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Flocculants and polymers
- Membrane treatment
- Industrial maintenance
- Sanitising chemicals for food & beverage
- Chain lubrication
Services & Consumables
We provide a complete range of consumables, and can help you with all plant service requirements.
We will support your plant with stock of the consumables you need, including:
- Sand, gravel and other filtration media
- Ion exchange resin, including Softening Resins
- Activated carbon
- Reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and microfiltration membranes, standard membrane products and spares
- On-site CIP of membrane installations
- Rapid demineralisation units
- Continuous deionisation (CDI) units
Veolia supplied locally manufactured tubular ultrafiltration
and reverse osmosis membranes for your membrane separation plant.
Get more info on our membranes